Everyone should experience a little bit of heaven on earth. Here are a few things that have made me feel very happy lately:
– My son blowing raspberries on my shoulder.
– Listening to my parents sing to Elias at bedtime while we were camping.
– Seeing the bottom of the laundry basket.
– Hearing Elias laugh at his Daddy during play time.
– A man took my cart back for me at the grocery store when he saw I had a baby and lots of stuff to deal with.
– Elias crawling to me for a hug and a kiss, then going back to playing.
– A letter from Zimbabwe!
-Petting the cat.
-Sun and blue sky!
-Seeing the stars shine bright at Fort Stevens Camp ground.
-Praying together at dinner time.
-My son’s two front teeth.
-Finding out that the new Switchfoot album is coming out soon.
Hmmm….I could go on, but I think I’ll stop for now.