Sometimes I just like to write down a few of the things my children are saying for my own memories. Today, some of them may even provide you a laugh. So here you go…some snippets from Elias today:
1. Who gives babies their first bath?
2. Why do babies come out all yucky?
3. I’m choosing a red bracelet because red will be my favorite color soon. Red will be my favorite color in March.
4. You clean at home. I only help clean at school. (I guess I’m glad he helps out at school…but you better believe I had something to say to him about that comment)
5. Me: Ok time for prayers
Elias: Can you pray tonight? I will pray in March. (I don’t know why he is all of a sudden fascinated with March)
6. Do you want me to help you get some water, Simon?
7. I love Hermione
8. I forgot to sing Mrs. Kimball the pink pie popcorn song.
9. Come clean me please!
10. Simon is a good boy.